Keeping reusable materials from wasting away in a landfill
Helping provide raw materials to local manufacturers of other products
Feeling better about your disposal choice!
Conserves natural resources such as timber, water, and minerals
Prevents pollution by reducing the need to collect new raw materials
Reduces greenhouse gas emissions that contribute to global climate change
All items should be dry, relatively clean and free of mold and bugs. We reserve the right to reject any item that we deem non-recyclable.
** GST is included in the price (that’s a 5% discount each time) when you drop youritems off at our facility yourself. GST is added to our fees if we’re picking them up from your place. **
*Metal items are free of charge when dropped off at our location. A $5 handling fee applies to anything metal we pick up with other items for recycling.
Pick Ups: Cash, cheque, or Interac e-transfer
Commercial & Account Clients: Cash, cheque, direct deposit, Interac e-transfer
If you are a commercial client you may apply for volume rates and an account in advance.
1) $70 pick up + recycling fees for 1-2 items (excluding sofabeds)
2) $80 pick up + recycling fees for 3-4 items (or 1 sofabed)
3) $100 and up for pick up, plus recycling fees, for 5 or more items
4) $15 fuel and/or bridge toll surcharge for North & West Vancouver, Port Moody, Port Coquitlam,
Maple Ridge, Abbotsford, Pitt Meadows, Mission, Fort Langley, Aldergrove, Port Coquitlam, Tsawwassen and Fort Langley
5) Payment must be made at the time of service by either cash, cheque, or in advance by interac e-transfer.
Cheques must be written for the date of service; post-dated cheques not accepted.
Commercial clients with approved accounts in advance can ask for invoicing.
Coconut fibre/coir mats (for erosion & weed control)
Recycled ‘Pet Beds’
Recycled Floor Cushions
Recycled Bonded Leather (fake leather)
Recycled Furniture Legs
Recycled Felt Pads (for moving pads)
1210 Cliveden Ave, Delta, BC V3M 6G4